- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
- Expert level skills in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and other relevant design tools.
- Understanding client requirements and functional specifications.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style / brand standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Designing, developing, maintaining, and optimizing secure and scalable multi-tier web applications.
1 to 2+ years of experience in Web Designing Components
Software Testing Engineer
- Design test scenarios & cases of web applications.
- Manually test the Application/Products to identify all corner case handling & issues.
- Knowledge of automation testing tools and bug tracking systems.
- Strong Understanding of SDLC and role of a QA Analyst.
- Very strong communication in English.
- Analytical thinking.
- Excellent Documentation Skills.
0 to 2 Years in Software Testing
- Graduate degree in Data Science or another quantitative field is preferred.
- 7 years of experience in applications development in a complex, multi-platform distributed environment.
- Knowledge of RDMS Systems (MySQL, MS SQL Server, Postgres, Oracle).
- Data Modeling Expertise (Conceptual, Logical & Physical in both Relational & Dimensional).
- Experience using OLTP / OLAP / Graph / Multi-Model / NoSQL databases.
- Practical experience using message-oriented middleware (IBM MQ, AWS SNS or similar).
- Experience in Data Scientist or Data Analyst.
- Experience in data mining Undertake pre-processing of structured and unstructured data.
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns.
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms.
- Knowledge of R, SQL and Python; familiarity with Scala, Java or C++ is an asset.
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) and data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop).
- Strong math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra).
7 Years as Data Scientist
Abu Dhabi, UAE & Hyderabad, India
Business Development Executive
- Quick learner.
- Effective Communication and Presentation Skills.
- Strong analytical, networking and management skills.
- Understanding business and technology scenarios and needs, identifying opportunities.
- New business development involving prospect development.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Work with a team to develop proposals that speak to the client's needs, concerns and objectives.
- Plan approaches and pitch.
- Strengthen the company's direct sales and business development capabilities.
- Solution offerings and business case to the client & involvement in preparation of proposals.
- Ability to interact with Team.
MBA Fresher (2019,20,21 Passed outs)
Digital Marketing Executive
- Create and curate marketing content for promotion across web, print, and email channels.
- Assist in the building and maintenance of our lead database.
- Contribute to, and assist in curation of, our company blog site
- Lead Generation and Research.
- Assist Sales Marketing Team in day-to-day operation.
- Conducting competitive research to stay informed on fluctuations and changes in the macro environment that could impact the overall success of advertising campaigns.
- Using Excel reports, Google Sheets, and 3rd party reporting platforms to compiling daily, weekly, monthly, and lifetime reports to quantify results and communicate them to the client.
- Performing keyword research and writing ad copy.
- Create websites/ contents(all-types like graphic, video.) or any other digital content using tools resources available at company.
- Build branded social media pages (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc) for us our clients.
- Developing social presence and advocating brands effectively.
- Making On-page and Off-Page optimization base on Google guidelines.
- Good knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
- Strong desire to learn along and self-driven, optimistic attitude.
- Understanding of various marketing techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for marketing and technology.
- Able to take data and identify trends, improve performance, solve problems, etc.
- Quick at learning; attentive to detail.
- Proactive approach. Takes initiative.
- Ability of multitasking, think critically, problem solver, and be creative and flexible.
- Knowing the basics of marketing.
- Knowledge in key areas of marketing (SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing, PPC and SEM).
- Stay current in marketing trends and news e.g. Google updates and changes in algorithms.
- Understanding of Photoshopor other media editing softwareFamiliarity with web design and content management systems.
MBA Marketing Fresher (2019,20,21 Passed outs), or related field
Senior GIS Application Developer
- Performing requirements analysis, designing, development, unit testing & maintenance of GIS applications.
- Analyzing & documenting software requirements, preparing design specifications, developing software & software installation/configuration.
3 to 5 Years of Experience in Development of Web-based GIS Applications
Abu Dhabi, UAE & Hyderabad, India
Trainee GIS Application Developer
- Working on Cutting-edge Technologies related to Esri’s Geographic Information System (GIS).
- Development of custom tools & functionalities, as part of any Web-based GIS Application.
- Learning new platforms/technologies & their implementation in software development.
- Web-based Mapping & data analyses on spatial & tabular dataset to produce statistical reports, charts & map-based graphical representations.
Senior Mobile Application Developer
- Development & Maintenance of Geospatial Software Solutions on Mobile Platforms, with a focus on Esri's ArcGIS Platform.
- Experimentation with Novel Technologies, while working independently.
3 to 5 Years of Experience in Development of Mobile Apps
Abu Dhabi, UAE & Hyderabad, India
Trainee Mobile Application Developer
- Understanding the end user's requirements & development of Hybrid Mobile Apps.
- Learning new mobile app development technologies, adopting & implementing the same.
- Upgrading or updating the existing in-house Mobile App Products.
- Debugging & testing of developed apps.
- Documentation of the development methods followed.
- Able to Configure and develop various .Net Application and Products with good Quality and with Good coding standards.
- Review and Preparation of unit test cases and able to perform the unit testing.
- Good Debugging skills.
- Preparing various documents relevant to SDLC process for the developed application and products.
3 to 5 Years